Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sunday Day 7

Bob left bright and early for a business trip to Vegas (tough I know)....He's very excited about training with Sara Cheatam tomorrow night - I will report the details as soon as I know....

A great day with the kids - very fun! Max dunked the telephone in the dog's water dish, Alex accidentally smeared blackberries on the freshly cleaned carpet and Sam AKA "Eagle" for his indoor flag football team claimed the game "rough" as they got pounded by the Steelers. He has no idea what he's doing (Some kids walk faster than he runs), but bless his heart he still manages to talk and smile through the mouth piece - only Sam! Cooper refrained from peeing in the house, but did manage to steel a cookie from Max's hand....Max got stuck under the end table and wiped out on the wet tile floor....We'll see what happens tomorrow!!! All of the angels are fast asleep and as usual I'm trying to figure out where to start....wouldn't have it any other way!

I took the day off since I pushed it hard yesterday! Tomorrow night will kick off my 3.5 months of solo teaching as Bob will be getting certified the end of April! I'm looking forward to the challenge!

I am also very grateful as my training schedule is slowly starting to fill up....I've gotten many requests and am excited! Our full page Mimi's Ad breaks this week and Mona Vie is starting to take off.....we have a lot going on....as always I wouldn't have it any other way!!!!