Friday, January 18, 2008

Day Off With Kids!

A very fun Friday - pj's all day long! The UPS man looked frightened when we opened the door with bed head....he was less than pleased dragging 10 boxes of iron to the front door - more kettlebells, but he did thank me for not ordering the "ball busters" (those were Bob's 28's and 32's last month) this time - LOL! I gave him a flyer and invited him to class - he rolled his eyes....Got a lot of work done around the house (sad to say we still have a few SMALL xmas items around - it's all good) as well as BBOM work. The full page ad in Mimi's dropped today (very pleased with the result) and we're in the process of preparing for our open house next Friday 1/25 and first ever BBOM 12 week weight loss challenge starting 2/1 - should be fun! I also had the pleasure of working with Dar tonight - she's awesome in a nutshell! I'm looking forward to tomorrow's classes (although I wish I could take them) as well as meeting/working with Julie! A busy, but fun morning!!!