Thursday, January 10, 2008

Day 4

I didn't forget - way to go! It was quite a day as we had a huge turn out for kettlebell - 19 participants - standing room only! Many new faces as well as seasoned kbers - it's thrilling to see the growing enthusiasm for kettlebell - the word continues to spread which makes me so happy. I had three in the beginner class, 2 brand new (one being my Mom who drove 45min to surprise me - wow it doesn't get any better - thanks for the support) and Mr. Phil (Molly's dad) who came back after his first class on Tuesday....My mom, partners and I had lunch at Thyme - very fun! I volunteered in the kids classrooms and ended the evening at a Mona Vie meeting! Darlene and my brother signed up (thank you to both) and now I'm a Star (they will be soon too)!!!! It was a good meeting - learned a lot....drink it, share it, feel it - THIS STUFF ROCKS! Most importantly, I forgot to report I managed to squeeze a quick kettlebell workout in and successfully completed 3 sets of 2 pistols - both sides as well as two sets of 3 pull-ups in addition to the usual stuff.....Ringing the bell for that tomorrow for sure!