Thursday, January 17, 2008

More new faces

KB class went very well - a nice manageable group of 10 with lots of regulars.....TGU's with windmills at the top - it went a little longer than planned as I temporarily forgot I was supposed to be watching the clock - LOL - great effort by all - very quiet for a Thursday class as everyone appeared to be kicking it into high gear....Tiny you make me laugh - the bear crawls pushed her over the edge, she eventually finished...Monica always brightens my day (I'm gonna miss her tomorrow as I've seen her 3 mornings in a row)....Mike you have to be among the nicest of men I've ever met - great job as usual - he helps push the ladies to be the strongest they can be!!! I'm super proud of my boomers/beginners - Tammy and Gayle welcome to your new world of strenth....Stacey, Phil and Mom have quickly become regulars although Mom said if we would have done what we did today as opposed to last week she never would have come back - LOL....she thought we did the same thing everytime - the beauty of KB at it's best....Bob and I took Molly's Class tonight (beauty of having childcare - we can take the kids)! Molly had a great turn out and rocked it with a challenging circuit/agility workout - kicked my tail! We pounded the tire, pull ups, TRX bands, Bosu, plyo work, ran with the band....need I say more....the kids are off school tomorrow and so am I - looking forward to a fun-filled day!