Friday, January 25, 2008

Open House

I kicked the morning off with Molly's 6am morning grind - great class as usual - my triceps are screaming! I trained the VCS Girls at 10:45am - Stacey, Colleen, Deb and Jeannie....It was Jeannie's first time - she was nervous, but did super....Stacey, Colleen and Deb I'll never forget the chicken wing arms - hilarious! I can honestly say I was nervous most of the day - praying hard at least someone would show at our first BBOM Open House - you never know.....We all arrived an hour early to finish cleaning and make sure we had everything squared away....Thank you so much Darlene for your help as well as Mary - you guys ROCK! Janice kicked things off at 7:01pm and a steady flow kept coming through until 8:40pm including my parents from Canton and their friends! We signed up over 22 people for the 12 Week Weight Loss Challenge - it was unbelievable.....there were probably a good 50 people who came through the facility - most brand new! We handed out schedules, talked about classes, training and Kettlebell.....at 9:00pm we just all looked at each other stunned - WE DID IT - WE GOT MORE THAN 1 BABY! We headed to House of Hunan with Darlene to celebrate....Dar you are absolutely the biggest sweetheart - thank you for all of your support....we're so happy you're a part of our team!!!! We Are Carrying The Torch With Pride....Looking forward to Saturday KB - who will be returning for more and who will be taking on the bell is the question.....time will tell? Mike I'm glad you're o.k. - thanks for your reply.....you are very special to all of us.