Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I a workin girl now

I prepared for the sitter to come at 5pm as I had the pleasure of introducing KB to a new victim, Nicole (who did very well), along with her good friend Shelli who just wanted to brush up on her form and technique at 5:30pm. Both did fantastic.....Shelli pulled a "Darlene" and stayed for class at 6:30pm - impressive. Lynn showed up first - thank you for driving from Canton - so nice to see you! Colleen, Stacey and Deb proudly represented VCS - very nice job....Props to Marcy for working with the 16kg the entire class - way to believe in yourself. Mary, Heidi, Holly, Kevin and Amy (MIA for a very long time - welcome back), Brian and Jim....Mr. Jim Squire definitely deserves the Kettlebell Award for the week as he was the only who came back after Monday's but kickin "Sissy Test".....Did I scare you all away the first Week? LOL! I promised Doug I would do him proud - if you're not laughing I know he is.....