Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Mom, Dad...Anyone???

I had 12 in class at 9:15am - Billy, Lorie, Mike, Monica, Ursula, Tracey, Erin, Phil, Pete and 3 newbies, MaryKay, Becky and Laura who all did great.....We were able to use the floor with lower numbers - inch worm, bear crawls, lunges, walking swings....very nice....we partnered up with renegade/push ups, straight arm sit ups and finished with Doug's swingin potato number, etc....Mike and Billy busted it out today- very nice! We had 5 in the BB class, 3 brand new....they did awesome! I received the Mother of the year Award Today as my wonderful husband and I apparently miscommunicated....I thought he was working from home for the day - not so much as he had a meeting in Columbus....he left after I did....In any event, I thought he was home to get the kids off the bus (Max at sitter) while I was in Fairlawn finishing a few errands....I even called home and talked to my oldest, Alex, who didn't mention a word (I assumed Bob was on the phone) about his dad or being home alone with his brother for that matter or even ask where I was (scary)....I about had a heart attack when I got home and put the garage door up - no Truck - no Bob???? Where's your Dad - they both shrugged their shoulder's (that's boys for ya)....they let themselves in and started their homework (earning them a trip to McDonald's playland for dinner)....I think I need to Slow Down - U think??? It's all Good....Really I got it.