Thursday, January 24, 2008

Non-Stop

16 in the 9:15am class today - one new victim! Phil and Pete (dedicated members of the boomer club) decided to step up their game and took on the 9:15am crew....the regulars were concerned at first, but soon realized these men (in their early 60's) were all business keeping up with every set using no less than 16kg - nice work gentlemen. I'm very proud of Tracy, Erin and Tonya who have successfully stepped up to the 12kg....Sherry and Ursula continue to work their 16's....I hope you're feeling better Mr. Mike - you were quiet today....I worried about you all day.....I had 5 for boomer bell with one more newbie, Val - nice work.....Tammy, Gayle and Mom were back for more as well as Stacey - all did great - very proud of you! I grabbed a quick bite to eat with Mom at Cool Beans and headed back for my afternoon M.O.M.S group - Nancy, Karyn, Haley and Pam....all did well....another successful day of KB work...I flew to the kids school to help out in their classrooms and then Marc's for food....I had two fully loaded carts (ridiculous) they called over the loud speaker "Matt can you please come to register 3 to help a lady to her car who decided to buy the store" - LOL