Monday, January 21, 2008

Busy Monday

Kicked off the morning with Molly's Morning Grind class - it was great (not easy rolling out of bed with single digit temps but well worth it)! I got to partner with Dar (very fun as we push each other) but I almost took her jaw out with the medicine ball - threw it a little too hard - oops...and I wonder why nobody wants to partner with me? The older two boys had an indoor football clinic in Strongsville from 10am-12pm this morning while Max and I power shopped at the mall - didn't really buy anything - rare for me and I was really in the mood to spend too - bummer (hopefully Bob is not reading this one).....headed home and had lunch. Bob worked from home today (very nice) so I put the baby to bed and headed to the movies with Sam (Alex opted out and stayed home)- Alvin and The Chipmunks....It was actually very good (so was the popcorn and M&M's - it was a date so I couldn't resist...definitely paid later as I had a huge stomach ache, but it sure was good going down - oy)....I had 15 in class tonight - very nice group....It was Nicole's first and Jean's second class - both did great! Bo Bo came back and so did Alecia and Debbie - very nice.....The Squire's paid me a very nice compliment after class saying they really enjoy my classes and they believe it's going to be ok now that Doug's in California - LOL! Mark finally bought a card, but couldn't fill his check out - too tired....he barely signed it and said you fill it out I'm done....hilarious! Looking forward to Tuesday......