Monday, March 31, 2008

1st day of spring break...

We're hoping the rest of the week doesn't end like it started....I was up all last night with Max - croup/ear infection and I with a pounding head...I've been battling a head cold for the last couple of weeks and finally had to throw the towel in....couldn't believe the last time I saw my Doc was in 2006.....Max and I headed in and got drugs....first dose, lunch and off to bed for most of the day. Thankfully, Alex and Sam were occupied and Thrilled to just be at home for a whole day! Hopefully we'll get some of our "fun" activities in.....I headed into work and decided the temp of 54 degrees warranted an outside workout....some were not thrilled, one had slip on shoes and the other crocs - It's all good! NOTE: now that the weather is starting to improve wear shoes suitable for outside.....We had fun - lots of looks and even a roaring beep from a trucker.....6:30pm started rolling in with fearful eyes - we stayed in as the clouds started to roll in.....We did swings, MP ladder, halos, Good morning, walking swings and lunges, squats, push ups.....3 sets of 10 body weight squats, 8 good morning and 20 swings.....inside group added laying down see saws, straight arm pull over, push ups and hot potatoes....back to the basics - nice effort....No newbies for the first time in a long time so I spent time picking on my regulars - we learn every class new information - always stay open minded! So proud of the babysitter for cleaning up the house - check messages, kids in bed, Pjs......Sweet dreams in preparation for the 1st of April.....we shall see what' in store.....