Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Go Sue Go

A great day overall - very smooth.....12 in class #1 and 4 in #2.....numbers may have been a little light, but the power and strength STRONG......SUE is the MVP for the day - swingin the 20kg (made the decision on her own which is more impressive) and has only been pushin iron for roughly 6 weeks- I am a happy Kettlebell trainer....I was fortunate to squeak in some "me" time with a scheduled massage with Mary - I seriously wanted to KNOCK HER OUT - I started to lose count at how many times I said OUOUOUCH....painful on the table, but glorious in the end!!!!! Remember guys (this has taken me a long time to understand) we beat our bodies up daily and expect it to perform unconditionally.....we have to take care of it through proper nutrition and relaxation - massage therapy a part of this equation......I jumped my greasy (only part I don't like) Freezin (ok the temp is ridiculous - freezing rain for the birds) butt behind the wheel and sped off to help at school (Sam's teacher actually sent a note home to see if I was planning to show up as I've sort of cancelled the last couple of times - seriously I've been eating bon bon's with my feet propped up)....I did feel bad, but you gotta do what you gotta do! I ran to Marc's for food.....I always manage to do this in the worst weather possible....we could be in the middle of a blizzard, hail storm or tornado - where am I? At the checkout in Marc's and/or battling my unruly cart in the parking lot - LOL!!!! Drove Sam to basketball, picked up Max...picked up Sam....dinner, homework...biggest loser, blog.....Bob headed to the Doc today concerning his shoulder...good news is no surgery or PT...bad news YOUR OLD DUDE....bone spurs/arthritis - from what??? Power Lifting 40,000 lbs at BGSU (the glory days)....He held several records in his day you know......anyway, he has some drugs and should be good to go for RKC which is extremely good news!!!! Tonight, he keeps belly aching about last night's class - my quads...you hurt me! Thank you again to those who have written some pretty darn nice reviews - I love you all!!!!