Monday, March 10, 2008

Birthday Doubles

It's March 10th and Bob (my hubby) is 37!!!! I decided to grant his birthday wish (not all of them) for the 6:30pm class structure - doubles....double swings, double cleans, double front squat, double rows, double mil press, double dead lift, renegade rows, double bench press.....37 throw downs.....37 swings - NICE......25 going head to head with the iron - impressive effort....time went fast - form great - started chilly ended hot.....Kim F. said she has not made the blog - tonight is your night baby - you did great as always, but I have to admit I'm still laughing at the boob comment "If they're not strapped in there draggin.....LoL".....had to be there, but we had several youngins in class teasing us over 35ers - JUST WAIT....everything starts droopin - don't laugh it's gonna happen!!!! When it's your birthday - let me know....class is all yours......