Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I take it back....

Had a good day with my Max....was at Lodi Outlet mall in the rain - who shops in an outdoor facility with a stroller in unfavorable weather - AD does!!! He was such a good boy - needed some Easter wear....done...Had Ms. Lisa at 5:15pm - the dress for Maui is zipped.....almost all of the way (In case your wondering, Bob, she told me about it - she didn't try it on at BBOM, LOL - 6 weeks to go)! Had 2 newbies in class - Mike and Robin - very nice job!!! Carl came back and bought a card....lin and Greg made the trek from Canton....Zufra re-appeared (MIA due to shoulder issue)....Mr. Kevin called me out on Monday nights post as he used a 24kg not a 20kg - I said he lied he said no I said prove it tonight and I'll retract.....He proved it and busted out 24kg the entire class including Doug's circuit from yesterday's post (only difference is were in crap Ohio and the refreshing ocean breeze did not diminish the dew - sweat angels on black mats more like it)....I honor my word and officially retract my first post about being a wimp (or something like that) and only using the 16kg as well as my second post the other night about using the 20kg when really it was the 24kg - Props to you - you have earned my respect comrade.....My last group also stepped it up huge - completed the circuit, pull ups and some TRX....they also all bumped up to a 12kg (only because Lisa asked why you make a fist with the opposite hand during a MP.....that's an automatic upgrade with explanation to follow...) for the first time - NICE!!! Headed home in the slushy rain/snow....it must be EASTER, but feels more like Xmas - they all start to run together after awhile.....Looking forward to fun classes tomorrow....