Tuesday, March 18, 2008

LOL.....

What a funny day - jumped out of bed at 6am cuz crap I left the laundry bag in the van from last night and we're out of towels and wrist bands at the gym - they'll all be belly aching....I'm in my car in my garage in my pj's - dogs puzzled and so am I as the laundry bag is not there.....%^$# I left it in the hallway last night after my shift.....got the kids ready, showered, made dinner, dropped Max off and scooted into class with 3 min to spare (Mr.Mike even beat me today)! Gary and Jim have successfully sucked their wives in - Andrea and Colleen came back again and did great! Shannon returned for her 2nd class - nice job!!! Just as the day started I continued to be a little tongue tied and possibly deaf.....I asked for 10 push ups and began to demonstrate (for what reason I have no idea) while on my hands and knees when I thought Monica said Doggy Style - I repeated that like an idiot when she and the entire class burst into laughter because she really said DOUG STYLE - you know Doug Style push ups- LOL!!!! Shoot me now....Who knew comedy is also included for the price of admission???? We had two new in Boomers, Marcy and her Mom Debbie - they did great! Nice to see Lori, Andrea, Kelli and Sue - great job by all!!!! Ms. Becky (the babysitter) was busy for both hours (we now offer babysitting on Tues and Thurs at 10:30 in addition to 9:15am). Mr. Nick showed up to professionally clean the mats - YEA!!!! Cleaned up, got the nails done (lil me time at my favorite salon VCS), volunteered at school, grocery.....home for the night - YIPPEEEE.....Thank you again to all of you who have submitted reviews on my behalf - it means a lot!!!! #9 feels great - check it out at www.dragondoor.com!!!!!