Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Open the Can of Whoop Ass....

It was a GREAT day....hit the alarm 10 times until I finally stopped arguing with myself to get my %$@ in the basement....worked the KB doubles - damn that was hard!!!! Taught spinning, did errands, got Max's haircut - I'm sure you heard him from wherever you were???? He screamed from the time we walked through the door until we left.....poor old ladies at gimme a haircut will never be the same....Headed into work at 5pm for one of my very favorite clients and good friend Ms. Lisa - she's lost 6lbs and 2in - that rocks - I am so proud of her she's been working like crazy!!! Keep it up...The kbers started filing in around 6:15pm....3 brand new Andrea, Colleen and Carl (his wife Anita said Amy's goin to hand you a can of whoop ass laughing)- nice!!! Chad man re-appeared (another MIA Regular) - so cool to see you....as well as Greg and Lyn from Canton.....25 in total - lots of iron lots of iron....40 swings to start, single leg mil press, halo, good morning, renegade, planche/tricep, partner single arm sit up.....boys vs girls seated twist (in a circle).....hot potato.....wrapped up with the mini-sissy test; ladder of swings and burpees....Game On!!!!! We worked TRX bands and bells in the 7:30pm group - they are so getting strong!!!! I spent an hour attempting to clean up the destruction - the chalk, the mats.....I was so excited with my new sanitizing steam cleaner - yea not so much as the mats didn't look any better after an hour - &%$#!!!! Mark just kept laughing.....dinner, bed, do it again tomorrow!!! I whooped my own......