Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I'm Ranked 17 in Kettlebell Land

Wow!!!! I just got an email from Sue telling me I'm ranked in the top 20 for kettlebell instructors and I'm thinking SERIOUSLY...I checked out Dragondoor and sure enough I'm #17 based on your reviews......THANK YOU SO MUCH for taking the time to write a review for me - such a huge help - I really appreciate it!!!! So exciting!!! I taught spin this morning and then wondered around Target (in slow motion today for some reason - maybe it's the ice - who knows)...Max and I headed home for lunch....I was s0 lazy and actually took a nap - not a good idea with everything I need to do, but I have a bit of a chest cold (all of the kids have had and now it's my turn).....I had Lisa at 5pm (thanks for your patience) - you did awesome.....Class at 6:30 was great - we had several requests for some team work, renegade, halo, deck squats (Brian)...we also did a cool slow twist in a circle (pulled that one out of my butt, but it worked - guys in one circle and gals in another).....my 4 moms at 7:30pm did well - they always make me smile....and I got the bag of Tom's homemade nuts at 8:30 - he's a character - LOL!!!!