Thursday, March 20, 2008

Stuff.....

Soooo Bob left for his annual guys Vegas trip last night....I have no problems with him going, but always hold my breath because it never fails....as soon as he leaves "Stuff" happens - not major stuff, but stuff....Got up this morning to find that our 10 year old boxer puked....got done cleaning that up in the midst of breakfast and lunch preparation and the 9 month old boxer decided to poop in the hallway - he so knows better - Why???? Now both dogs are outside - barking - my pulse rising - I let them in and both are full of mud cuz our mini snow/ice storm from the night before has melted once again...I then realized my 9 year old left his finished homework on his desk for the 2nd time this week after I asked him 22 times if he put it in his book bag....he will learn eventually....I dropped Max off and headed for work....The babysitter was 35 min late and the toilet broke - I was very proud of myself for not losing it (the joys of owning your own business - never a dull moment - LOL).....Great mix of newbies and regulars - they completed "Doug's" Circuit and did very well as many of them have not snatched in awhile and/or have never done.....Margie complained about her thumb hurting, but other than that everyone proved to be tougher than the bell - lots of man hands....The boomers kicked their session off with a ladder of swings wondering what my problem was - don't ask just swing....and that they did! Cherish came back and bought a card - Jill also returned and so did my Mom....We worked on our squats, MP and several partner sets....ended with the ladder again going both ways - proud of you all! Sue showed up with her planet friendly steamer to test it on the mats - WOW was that lil red machine amazing......I think our prayers are finally answered - germs, chalk, dust NO MORE.....I have to rob a bank in the meantime (just kidding), but seriously I think it will be worth the investment.....thank you so much Sue for taking the time to test it out and show me the ropes.....Trained the afternoon group - who not only completed the ladder of swings, but the circuit as well - many props....Had lunch with Mom at Good Taste and ran into an old friend, Kathy, who said I saw your partners having lunch earlier and they're both pregnant - Wow....She looked at my belly, Are you pregnant too??? NOPE NOT SO MUCH....Mr. Mike thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you for getting WATER for us.....on that note - I ripped up your check - I'm sorry, but I had to do it......LOL