Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My MIA's are back....

Last night Andrea S. and now today Sherry K......and Monica - yippeeeee....we've missed you guys!!! So nice to have you back!!! Amie (spelled correctly this time) and tricia experienced their first official KB class (train with them Thursday afternoon)......and Anita brought her friend (not for tomorrow though) Carol! We partnered up and worked the double thing a bit....everyone quiet to start, but it doesn't take long for the requests to roll in and eventually for the class to take over - I should really bring in my lazy boy - you all don't need me....impressed with the strength - even better many of you IMPRESSED yourselves - Haley loved when you pressed both bells up with your eyes shut and peaked one open just to be sure they were still overhead - LOL.....the squatting is really getting to be out of this world......nice job! The throw downs hillarious - lots of grunting - I'm so sorry you had to work with me Ursula - it's all good....My boom booms started rolling in - Rose I'm still laughing at the shirt "I eat chocolate.....that's what she wore to KB.....too funny"....the oldies on sirius had everyone in stitches except for Heather who was seriously close to flippin out! Gayle was singin, Dana cheating, Pete not listening, Linda holding her chest - the rest Angels....I'm kiddin I love you all!!! Mom turned 60 today....flew home to get "dressed up" and drove like a maniac to get to Canton to surprise her with my Dad, Brother and sister in Law....we went to a cool place in downtown Canton called The Blue Olive - Check it out if you're ever in that neck of the woods...food to die for and entertainment every night - just opened 5 weeks ago....she loved all of her 60 surprises sent by friends and family - mostly jokes!!! My brother topped it all - stuffed her car with balloons and spray painted our parents yard (snow) bright orange and blue - Happy 60th birthday Mom last night at 12am...Good thing there is only 3 of us siblings!!!!! We really did outdo ourselves....Mr. Mike Thank you as always for getting, loading and dragging the water - We appreciate it and Love you!!!!