Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Day 2 SB - Really Nice...

Well I couldn't get my butt out of bed to workout...the head still pounding a bit so I figured I would listen to the body and take another day off. Max did sleep through the night and is feeling much better thankfully....10 victims showed up for 9:15am - impressed with not only the dedication, but determination. Billy requested walking MP so we did....again in the rack....again farmers.....again lunges - nice variety.....partnered up for seated one arm press sit up, see saws, renegades with push ups and throw downs.....we did our sequence from last night as well. Jon did great as well as Trish, Nancy, Aimee and Karyn (my Thurs afternoon group kickin it up with another day)! Colleen and Andrea you're getting stronger every class.....10:30 rolled in with smiles -nice to see Sue, Debbie and Marcy back...Jill signed up for a card - yea!!! We did a lot of walking, sequencing....worked on cleans against the wall as well as our timed sumo dead lifts to the knee, knee and up and full - OUCH!!!! Headed to VCS for the much needed haircut.....they're remodeling - looking great so far! New chairs and tile floor - beautiful! The kids and I headed to AMAZONE in the late afternoon/evening.....My kids love it, but oh it's definitely not my favorite, but they begged - it's spring Break and I promised - what you do for your kids - Pure Love....I am glad we have such a fun facility so close to home, but I'm sort of a clean and neat freak, especially after owning Quiznos - I hate to say it's not - the staff was nice, but definitely on easy street....the kids had a ball - left happy and sweaty! We had a relaxing evening.....watched my favorite show - The Biggest Loser - very inspiring......