Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A gorgeous day

Oh the weather is absolutely unbelievable - blue sky, light breeze....so good to see the sun - we Ohioans are deprived of it! I was running a little late (imagine that).....multitasking in the morning gets me in trouble....Max pooped on the way out the door - CRAP (literally)....Andrea came back and bought a card - she said see you didn't scare me away! Mr. Tom (Police dude) came for the first time - he did great! Shannon reappeared - nice to see you! So very proud of my Thursday afternoon group for adding in Tuesday - you are all getting very strong - very proud of you! We worked on several of the basics and added in walking waiter, double rack, forward and backward walking swings......burpees every other line around the parking lot - YIPPPPEEEEE......nice job......ending with figure eights, hot potato and 2 set of 1min swings - headed inside to stretch.....10:30 rolled in and Toni forgot her tennis shoes - they convinced me to stay inside (against my will I might add, but the customer is always right unless you're the waterboy or handyman - LOL) because of the pollen counts = allergies.......holy cow! From now on if you forget to wear proper shoes you will not only be humiliated outside in your flip flops, crocs or slip ons you will also do burpees.....We will train outside any chance we get so be prepared!!!! We worked kb and TRX - all did well.....I was able to squeeze a massage in with Mary - it was great.....I seriously almost jumped up and punched her when she was digging into my left calf and then again with my left forearm/elbow (tendinitis) and then again when she was pinching under my arm/shoulder - OUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.......She just kept laughing and saying wow you're so muscular......I felt amazing......