Monday, April 28, 2008

He Did It.....

Bob arrived back home last night - on cloud nine! He did it - passed his snatch test, 23 hours, successfully taught his victim, completed his Grad workout with ease - has his certification and picture for proof.....a great accomplishment! Bob did our house proud......way to go....now it's Dar's turn! We wish her the best of luck this coming weekend in Denmark - she leaves tomorrow and has nothing to worry about!!! The alarm went off at 5am this morning (I wanted to scream), but I promised myself I would run to work this a.m. - not sure what I was thinking, but sometimes we fitness people are cracked in the head.....I ran - in the rain to BBOM....not as bad as I thought - just pretended I was sleep running....taught 6am and ran back home (that was worse).....Max and I headed to Canton for my Great Aunt's funeral, visited my grandma in the nursing home (Alzheimer's blows - she had no idea who my brother and I were.....definitely knows my Mom and WOW is she nasty to her - tells her everyday she looks Bad and to get out - my poor Mother....at least she didn't try to choke or kick her today - SAD).....we headed out to lunch and then back to Medina....I got my butt kicked by Bob at 5:30pm (he was going to teach the 6:30pm class, but when 4 experienced KBers showed up he changed his mind so I jumped in).....Kim, Stacey, Amie and Arlene did great - thanks for your patience! We did swings, timed TGU's (he forgot about the clock I think), 3X10 squats, high pulls, bear crawls and then the blasted ladder of snatches 12 down to 1 on each side - he was trying to BREAK ME....NO CAN DO CRACKER JACK......they teased I could get a free shirt if I puked - I really wanted to die, but it felt great to be back in class again - I've been on my own since Doug left in January!!!! Bob said after he wasn't sure about the teaching thing - felt nervous and unsure.....it will all come in time.....I had 21 at 6:30pm (Bob was thrilled it was me on the front line as opposed to him)! We did a timed workout from Bob's RKC Manual - NASTTTTYYYY.....everyone did awesome! Look out in the morning - no secrets tonight....My 7:30pm canceled so I cleaned and headed home early.....My hands are on FIRE (damn callouses - damn snatches - damn Bob, who signed him up anyway - LOL).......