Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Training Outside - A Beautiful thing!

It's 60 and Ohio and April...you know what that means - OUTSIDE!!!! We partnered, did swings, ran around the building (many times - lots of stares - good for business - LOL), swings - do it again....lunges....MP.....Farmers and cleans around.....swings - very fun - nice effort by all in both classes.....Erin drug her husband Kevin - he was hoping to go to breakfast and somehow ended up in a parking lot off of the square attempting to breath and handle a hunk of iron - LOL....hopefully he'll be back - he did great! I headed to school to help out....home to walk the dogs (rather be walked by the puppy - he's going to rip my arm out of the socket - he's fine until he sees another dog and then it's all over....I need the dog whisperer). We did homework, dinner and packed up to head to Cleveland for soccer practice....4 kids in tow....this will be my new routine for spring every Tuesday night....the boys were good - praying they would be exhausted on the way home, but no such luck - even more wound up if that's possible.....everyone in bed by 9pm.....then there is the puppy looking at me ready to play - oh my.....NI nI....