Wednesday, April 9, 2008

It's All Good....

I attempted to get up at 6am to work out and just couldn't do it - dark and rainy.....plan B - maybe I'll ride a little in my last spin class (I never do but thought what the heck it's my last class)....no such luck as the class was full....It was a great way to end - full class - my favorite type of ride - endurance (I'll still sub, but will not be teaching full time)....Plan C - keep the workout clothes on until the work is done! Max and I had lunch (stalled a little longer), made dinner (still stalling) and then made dinner for the Zufra's (more stalling) and then turned Bravo on (staller) - the marathon trainer series - HOLY COW - I never watch T.V., but the drama - hilarious....Put Max in for a nap and outside I went (nothing else to do, but bills - that aint happening) as the sun appeared....ladder of swings 30, 20, 10 and back up....single leg MP 3x3, 2 sets renegade row, 3 sets of 15 push ups, Good Morning, Swings - the yellow school bus appeared - back to Mom duty...I headed in around 5pm for Sally, Nancy, Pat and MaryLou - so funny! They all did great!!! Got heck (she joking) from ML - she can't get Pete to do anything around the house because of "The Girls" - LOL!!!! Lighter class of 13 tonight....outside - walking farmers walk, walking cleans, walking swings, walking waiter, side steps with bell in upright position, etc. in addition to my workout above....Bob said you do that walking stuff again and I'm gonna kill you - REALLY??? Let me know how RKC goes in a few weeks - this is nothing!!!! We ended inside with straight and bent arm pull-overs....Joe (first timer) did great - Renee, Deidra and Dave made it back for the 2nd time!!!! The Rest Old Timers.....It's All Good