Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thank You

Kicked off the day with a 6am morning run at Sherry's....had a business meeting at Maries' Cafe at 8am with the accountant....hit class at 9:15am and 10:30am - NICE job by all.....Lisa and Courtney - 2 newbies did well!!!! Colleen and Andrea made 2 classes this week - way to go.....so did Laura I believe....very proud of you......We did the same workout as the night before - you all can hang....My 12:30pm group arrived and we through in a cross-fit workout in addition to KB (outside of course).......clean up and time to get the kids! I realized an hour before my night shift I forgot to schedule a sitter - oops.....Thursday is not my regular night so I ended up taking the younger two (the oldest had soccer practice) with me (thank the lord for sitting there - option 2)....I promised them DQ if they were good (nothing works better than a little bribery....always helps when Mom has a sweet tooth).....Just talked to Bob - he's in St.Paul - checked in - pouring down rain and cold - man that blows.....said he met some Olympic Champion Lifter from Arizona that's totally BUFF - Freaked him out, but the dude has only been doing KB for a month - I said see YOU'RE FINE.....All day he's been saying WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME? YOU MADE ME DO THIS.....THIS IS NUTS.....I know how he feels - I felt the same way 7 months ago - Doug got me through and told me I would Thank Him Later........I've thanked him triple times over and told Bob he will also be doing the same.....I'm soooooo excited for him - just a plain Great Experience.....Thank you to all of you who have supported him through his training - so appreciated! I'll keep you posted.....Snatch test in the morning - he's got it.....just cross your fingers cuz I'll never hear the end of it....