Monday, October 13, 2008

Weather....Amazing

What an AMAZING weekend! Friday night Dar had us girls (Molly, Heather and myself) over for dinner - a Mexican theme. She is an unbelievable host - food, dessert, cappuccino - yummmy....Unfortunately spent most of Friday night up and down as the middle one started with a bad head cold/fever (thankfully not strep) and the lil one up crying "mouf" - he's getting his 2 year molars...beam me up! We didn't want to leave the kids with the sitter due to the fever- drew straws and I lost...We literally fight on the weekend as to who is going to teach????? I've created a MONSTER. We ended up heading to soccer, lunch and then the pumpkin patch (amazing what a lil motrin can do in addition to sunlight - they never seem to be totally miserable during the day just at night - never fails).....Bob and I actually went on a date Saturday night and saw The Express - what a GREAT movie......we hit Target after (WOW - party on - does that mean we're old)....very fun. Sunday was church, cleaning, playing, PSR, Soccer and calling hours (my sister n laws grandma passed)....nothing like packing it all in....needless to say - we didn't go anywhere today!!!!! Mark, Dave, Bob, Stacey, Faye, Dawn and Carolyn were 5:30's victims while Gary, Katie, Barb and myself were 6:30's.....Outside without question - a gorgeous night and beautiful sunset (amongst the breathing - lol)......3 sets of 20 sec on/off 2 handed swings, 1 handed right and left, alternating.....in between each set a lap around the parking lot.....2 sets of 10 goblet squats follwed by 2 sets of 10 swings.....farmer walk......2 set of 10 swing, flip, squat.....rack walk....3 sets of 10 renegade rows (unfortunately war wounds in each class - blows to fall but everyone does at one point - I opted out as my luck I would smoosh the baby as it currently looks like I swallowed a giant pumpkin)......waiter, rack, farmer walk - ouch......3 sets of figure 8.....inside for 3 sets of 5-7 straight arm pull overs followed by 1 set of 10 Doug-style push ups! Wednesday and Thursday morning classes we'll be completing the V02 max testing - we reviewed this as well as how to make sock guards from a pair of tube socks....bring your wrist bands.....If you want additional information, please email me dudley@betterbodiesofmedina.com. If you are unprepared it will *&^% - it's all about the snatch.......lots of them...........hydrate, sleep, take care of your hands......I just did it yesterday at 6 months pregnant with the 12kg so don't tell me you can't!!!!