Wednesday, October 22, 2008

It's All Good

I'm a day late - it's all good! Laura, Bonnie, Tod, Gary, Ursula, Aimee, Hailey and Mary all did a great job yesterday morning (same workout as Mon night). Mr. Mike wassuppp???? Thank you so much to Hailey and Laura for understanding about babysitting (she came down with the flu and was unable to make it)....the boys had a blast and were very good! Laughed all day about the 1 twin who dared his brother to take off his clothes - butt naked and proud - he told me too Mama....gotta love the boys!!!! Very proud of everyone and their work effort - Reverse TGU's (partial from top) not easy, but extremely effective! Swings improving by the class....hmmmm can't remember if any burpees assigned - I think a few.....no boomers again - so cleaning in order and few errands....met my good friend Debbie for lunch and popped in for a haircut - love my buds at VCS (Stacey and Jeannie you are the best) - Mary I better see you in class next week! Dottie making fun of me cuz I own a gym and brought my stylists cookies and coffee - treats are good I say! Got the kids off the bus, did homework, headed to get Max and then set out for Brunswick (no work - no evening plans - Bob heading back in from out of town) for Halloween costumes.....NEVER AGAIN.....I know better, but the pregnant head is CRAZY.....1 1/2 hours later - one had junk, one in tears and the other on the floor asking for pizza.....people looking at me like you're having another? Seriously, my boys were good they just can't ever make up their minds in a store - I know this about them - why I decided to do this - beyond me.....it's close to 7pm and no dinner....what did they want, pizza....we visited a local establishment - they were very funny......headed home for baths, books and bed........blogging was not an option! Have a great day - see you all tonight....