Friday, October 17, 2008

Great Job by all

Yikes - so tired last night I forgot to post! Yesterday's victims: Tod, Gary, Sandy, Anna, Jeannine, Karen and Darlene rounded out the last of the V02....let me just say - very impressive! They all hung in there - never gave up.....the form - improved with each set! So proud.....Haley, Aimee, Nancy and Karen showed up for afternoon training....they swung a ladder 8kg up to 28kg - I think they were shocked with their own strength.....TRX, MP's, glides and more swings.....very strong. Theresa, Angela, Vanessa, Mary, Nikki and Arlene (EC teachers) killed it at 4pm with swings, 2 round circuit (ropes, sledge, cage, bells - yea) and man maker at the end.....they are impressive! Headed to Cleveland for the last outdoor soccer drive - so happy......homework, bed.....I am actually working on Saturday - kicking my husband out (not really - it's my job - his power trip days are over cuz no more traveling for me)!!!!!!