Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Good Day

Another warm day - don't even ask - YES we're outside! Gary, Bonnie, Tressa, Mike, Aimee, Haley, Nancy, Laura, Karen, and Jeannine killed it! We did the same workout as last night - they all were strong - swings great - excellent breathing - super safety....so very proud of you all! One fall on renegades, but all good. Never realized Mr. Mikes flashy red car boasts "Rusn Red" license plate - way too cool! No show for boomer bell - no comment - just because I'm 6 months and hormonal! Spent some time cleaning and headed home to get some much needed paperwork done - hence the emails you received today (if I have your email address). If I don't, please send it to me so I can keep you in the loop - dudley@betterbodiesofmedina.com. It's V02 starting tomorrow at 6am baby -bring it on......FYI: there is a new Cleveland Kettlebell Club that has started - our very own Renee is a part of it....google and check it out - very cool....