Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Happy Days

LOVE to wake up to the sunshine - it's gonna be a GOOD day - how can it not? We were all up - organized (didn't raise my voice once - if u have kids u understand if not know I have to speak LOUDLY at times as I'm outnumbered)- off to school, the sitter and work....12 Victims in total - temp 57 - WE ARE OUTSIDE (mostly cuz big girl a flippin HEATER).....the belly aching - the looks.....GITIUP as I always say - get your shoes on, 2 bells, up top (open public parking lot - we get many looks - off of the main square in town).....Mary kept her winter white vest on until the end - lol! After 10 min of swinging, squating and running (same combo as last night) it looked like strip KB - the layers were coming off in droves......don't argue with the big girl I say! All did very well - worked on cleans, presses, doubles, lunges, walking snatches....we through in the double snatch/squat combo at the end - Tod the form is AMAZING - very crisp and strong.....the swinging, breathing, safety coming along BEAUTIFULLY......Only slapped 10 burpees and 10 push ups on at the end for good measure......I love you all -thank you for starting my day.......Unfortunately, I've scared my boomers away for now - they should be scared I'm coming after them so I hit the road for errands......It was hair cuts after school, lots of playing, school work and dinner....Really nice to be home for the evening without work or soccer......I love Tuesday's!