Monday, October 6, 2008

Never stop asking....

What a GREAT weekend! I spent it with my oldest at a soccer tournament in Cincy.....we drove with another Mom and her son......it was nice to get away, but more so the one on one time - so rewarding....he had so much fun with all of his friends/teammates.....an experience I'm sure neither one of us will forget! Bob held the fort down again (3rd weekend in a row with Big Mama out) and he did great! Had 2 really busy Saturday morning classes - soccer - and fun times with the younger two.....they also surprised me with my new desk (I'm no longer on a stool without light) - yea! I knew it was shipping, but not sure when....everything set up and ready to roll (evened vacuumed - impressive)......Spent today playing catch up, but got a lot done.....Max's new thing "Mom Waaatchhhh" - very fun.....he has eyeballs on the back of his head cuz he repeats until I do! We were light tonight at 5:30pm - Angie, Meredith, Sarah and Bob - die hards....weather beautiful so we were outside.....JM, 5 sets of 10 2 handed swings, 5 goblet squats and a lap, worked on cleans - 5 sets of 3, worked on MP - 5 sets of 3, a nasty combo of doubles at the end - swings, cleans, Mp's, squats (greasing the groove and putting it all together). We did walking lunges and walking snatches on the return......inside for push ups and straight arm pull overs. Chad, Jim (welcome back - 3 month sabbatical), Heather, Diane, Katie and myself jumped in for Bob's class (he's mean).....Started with 3 sets of nasty swings (10 2 handed, 10 right arm, 10 left arm, 20 alternating), 3 sets of 5 double clean/press with bent over row in between, 3 sets of 5 double squats and 6 double snatches (the baby almost popped out - but it was cool), 3 sets of 10 deadlifts with 5 dbl cleans, 3 sets of alternating side lying press and 5 straight arm pullovers.......lil manmaker - swing, clean, press, snatch, reverse TGU - alternate - 5 sets....OUCH! The FUR ladies hysterical - always make me laugh......Thank you Chad for the review!!!!! I've been asking for almost a year and he did it tonight - yeaahhhhh.......