Thursday, October 23, 2008

Bags under the eyes

OH I did not want to get up this morning.....one of those nights - slept great until 2:30am and then counted sheep until 5:30pm....tried the relaxation techniques, but baby dudley too busy bouncing off of my bladder, ribs and everything in between....Bob said I was snoring too - how dare he! 10 victims - Mr. Mike re-appeared (said he had an "L" day on Tuesday - lazy - lol), Darlene asked if I was trying to look slimmer in my all black training apparel - hey it's worth a try????? She said I'm loved cuz everyone teases me......My Akron girls were present - so nice to see Ms. Kris! Jeanine was bummed she couldn't sit up on the partner sit up drill - it's all good - it will come! They were punished with 30 burpees - cumulative.....everyone looked great overall! Rose and Jen showed up for 10:30am - so happy to have bodies - they did great - very fun! Hailey's group (only 3 today) worked really hard....Nancy not feeling well, Trish had to work and Angela had a sick child....the guy next door brought some food over to sample - they're getting closer to opening!!! The chef he hired is awesome......homework, dinner, clean up, play, catch up......4th dinner I've made this week - all new recipes - all BOMBS.......I'm done! A GREAT article was sent to me today from a friend from www.sparkpeople.com
Check it out! Very cool!!!