Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Where r u all?

Packing - writing out Bob's itinerary (that takes a day in itself to coordinate babysitters, soccer schedules, rides, work coverage - holy cow)....It seems like it might be easier to stay home, but a weekend away will be good for all! I will miss them dearly, but no doubt the boys will be playin while mama's away.....the house will most likely be trashed until I'm driving home from the airport...lol.....Very light classes tonight - WOW! You're all killing me - where did you go? Is there a party and I'm not invited? We did a series of 5 swing sets (developed from our very own Doug) with dead lifts in between. Very cool. We worked outside so made our usual trips around the building - trains, traffic, honks......super great.....Good Morning, Renegades, walking lunges, halos, push ups, wood chops - very nice....My last 2 training hours canceled so back home to prepare! I can't seem to get the technology figured out to blog on the road so you may have to wait for updates until next week.....Be good.....Come to class!!!!!