Friday, September 12, 2008

Nope I didn't forget

Thursday's always seem to be the craziest day of the week and this one proved just that! I was actually to work 10min early - yeaaaa - told you I would get better! We had an unbelievable turn out - 4 brand new - Stacey, Sandy, Anna and Natalie.....Chris and Lisa have continued to come back for more! We worked outside - beautiful morning....thank you so much to the regulars, especially Monica for your help and encouragement with the newbies - greatly appreciated. Mike, Gary, Janet, Karyn, Sue, Becca, Traci, Toni, Darlene....kicked it in fully gear....Janet worked with the 12kg - great accomplishment! Rose showed up for Baby Boomer (the only one - where are you all??? Patti had eye surgery so she's off the hook - the rest of you are on my list - remember I'm prego....). She was gracious enough to jump into Molly's group so I could get a few things done before the 1pm group. Haley, Trish, Angela, Nancy and Aimee showed up ready to work...We drug the sled, jumped cones, threw the medicine ball, hit the tornado ball and flipped the tire in the parking lot - it was dirty and hot, but what counts is the work - and that they all did.....Flew to my Doc appt - all is good....got kids off the bus, homework....stopped at Jimmy John's for subs prior to soccer - lol as I walked in and the girl said you own BBOM! I looked out my apartment window this am and heard you yelling "lock it out and of course I remember you cuz your prego".....small world....we got back from practice around 9pm - baths, reading, bed.....exhaustion.....hence I covered my butt this am!