Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Make me do it.....

Bob and I kicked off the morning with the Vo2 max snatch test - HOLY BALLS! I, of course, scaled back a bit, but my word thas no joke. I felt good, but soon realized I had some major blisters - thas a first....I've ripped, been bloody, but never have had this - puff ball hands that I've already drained twice - Pavel would call me a sissy for sure......This drill was presented by Rif this past Saturday - his wife Tracey does on a regular basis.....it will kick your butt and we will be doing in class down the road - be ready!!!! I finally made it to the grocery store - you would have thought my boys have never seen food - it will be gone in two days and then starvation (as they call it) will begin - lol.....We worked on rooting tonight with a deadlift/swing combo.....very cool to see some swings like Chad's, Stacey, Sarah, Shelly, Meredith and Tod's just explode.....We also worked on some partner tension drills - some realized quickly where they really are weak, driving open the hips with squats, cleans and side lying partner presses to make sure the lats are firing....I just realized I need to be careful as you all unlock the "secrets" I'm going to be buying many more larger bells.....I challenge you all to make this happen......