Monday, September 8, 2008

Alright you people - STOP

Alright I'm back - for good this time. It's been almost 2 months (practically forgot my password - sad). A LOT has happened since I last posted in July.....We moved - I'm bigger - kids started a new school - I'm bigger - Went to Ocean Isle Beach with my family - I'm bigger - Went to Northern Michigan with Bob's family - I'm bigger - Had a birthday - now I'm older and bigger - Max turned 2 - bigger - my brother suffered a heart attack at the age of 35 (in rehab now - expected to make a full recovery - thanks for all of the kind words and prayers) - now I'm a lot bigger - grandpa just had a pace maker put in - bigger - mom has to have a hip replacement - bigger - our partner, Heather, announced she's moving - waaayyyy bigger - my Aunt is in her third round of chemo for breast cancer (doing well - keep her in your prayers)....sooooooooo that's where I've been - eating bon bons and getting bigger - just kidding! Really we've been moving from one situation to the next - the time is absolutely flying - why I feel like I've blinked my eyes and all of the sudden I'm 5 months pregnant, in a different house and summer is over!!!! I know many of you can relate...the good news is we're settling in very nicely - things are calming down so we can take a breath (why I'm committed to the blog once again)....The kids are both adjusting the new school and doing very well (so that's a huge relief). The family is attempting to stay healthy....Classes and training are starting to pick up again (kids back in school)....so nice to see many of you again.....I'm really excited to assist at RKC (leave next Thursday) - they letting my big butt in (Ok so I paid and begged them - just kidden)....but I'm thrilled to brush up on skills (told class to look out) as well as catch up with Doug and some others from my training last year....Molly and Renee will be heading out to get certified - yea - they are strong and ready....and Darlene will be assisting too........sooooooo that means BOB is in charge next weekend - Look out.......We had 8 in the first class - Dawn and Faye came back - I didn't scare them away (yet).............All did Great! Renee was our newbie in class two - lil light headed and shaky, but powered through with the old gatoride/mint trick...hope she'll be back, but looked quite miserable - the verdict out on that one, but she did great....Chad killed it as usual (promised no snatches as he's still trying to recover from the nasty class a month ago)....he had his 3 troops with him - all look just like him - too damn cute.....Fur ladies at 7:30pm - on time as usual and ready to roll - have canceled maybe once in a year - dedicated. Big girl over and out - it's late - baby needs rest......Thank you Dar again for the delicious chicken noodle soup and banana bread - you da bomb....See you all tomorrow!