Monday, September 15, 2008

Be prepared to work

Kicked off the EARLY morning with a call from Medina City Schools - no school....yikes...the kids thrilled - thank goodness it's Monday and not a work day! All is well. It was a revolving door with the neighbor kids (very fun - they're thrilled and have more friends than at the old house - just a huge relief).....Max and I cleaned, did paperwork, played and Bob attempted to work from the home office.....Headed into work - It's a 5min theme...Bob gave me some serious looks and decided that moving boxes (the last couple of weeks) as opposed to training does not count as working out.....I honestly didn't realize until Bob taught the next class (I a participant) how Brutal repetitions of the same exercise can truly be....I do have a lil excuse (besides moving and bad cold), but seriously be prepared to sweat! The fur ladies were great as usual. One of them originally from St. Paul so we talked restaurants and food for the hour - great hot spots, etc - can you tell where my priorities lye???? RKC in less than 4 days.....