Monday, November 3, 2008

It's All Good

A very nice weekend! Halloween was a hoot - have more candy than know what to do with - 1 entire brown grocery bag filled to the top...that's what it is with a 7 and 9 year old trick or treating for the entire 2 hours! I was thrilled to get rid of all candy purchased until I saw them come home - holy crap.....I have no will power when it comes to chocolate - it calls my name from the pantry - DAMN IT! I'm just praying I pass my glucose test I took today - lol - my body needs detox.....Saturday was pretty low key - classes in the morning were great (a little wound up from the coffee Mr. Mark brought me - wow).....the Dudley dorks of course forgot to change the clocks Saturday night (seriously how many times can the media remind ya).....yep no sleeping in, early for church....LONG day....dark at 5pm and it feels like it's midnight and time for bed......Today was great - the weather amazing! Max went to the sitter while the older two went with me to the Doc...we then hit Toys R Us for "xmas list making", lunch of their choice (Quiznos of all places - said they wished we still owned ours so we could have free food again - yea if they only knew....). We headed home and hung out....dinner and out the door for work! We had 9 victims in total at 5:30pm and 2 at 6:30pm.....10 burpees assigned in class #1 and none in #2 - all did very well! Down to fur ladies - one on vacation....always make me laugh - a very fun, fast and enjoyable hour.....

W.O.
JM
5 sets of: 10 swings, 5 goblet squat, 1 reverse naked TGU each side
30 swings
2 set: 3 dbl cleans, 5 dbl swings
2 set: 3 dbl press, 5 dbl swings
2 set: 5 dbl front squat, 5 dbl swings
30 swings
3 set: 5 straight arm pull-over
3 set: 5 push up L and R
3 set: 5 get-up L and R
2 set: 30 sec plank
Repeat first combination - 3 sets only
stretch and out.....they say I'm mean - LOL

Lots of dirty looks, sweat angels, comments under the breath - IT'S ALL GOOD - I love you all...wink wink....

Ps My Mom had her hip replacement today - all went very well! It's gonna be a tough couple of weeks/months in therapy, but were hopeful! She'll be swinging the bell soon I hope...