Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Two for One

I know I know I didn't post last night.....so sorry....I taught class (great job by all of course - so glad to see Kim and Marie back, Anna made the trek in a blizzard on her own, Andrea and all of my die hards - u know who you are), trained a new client (Ms. H - so glad to have met her - so sweet), picked up lunch and headed to Canton for the afternoon to visit/help Mom (2 weeks post hip replacement)....she's doing well - learning slowly how to walk again (the walker with the tennis balls is a trip - not funny, but if you know my Mom it sure is)....she's in good spirits, but bored to tears - if any of you need to talk - about anything feel free to call her (she carries the phone in her pouch that hangs from her walker - it's not funny, but if you know my spunky, crazy, never sit still, hilarious Mother it is -so very proud of her strength and determination - truly is amazing).....picked up Max and arrived back home around 5pm (Bob working from home so the other rascals sorta ok - lol).....Dinner, homework, snowball fights.....ahhhhh....when big "M" (mama) doesn't have a nap or lay down during the day she pays at night so yes a little crabby and off to bed early.....Today was a good day - got some stuff done, got the hair cut/colored (always a good feeling), a little nappy and then work.....I'm not even going to post the W.O. tonight....let's just say not a lot of talking, heavy breathing, lots of dirty looks....yikers!!!!! We started with JM, then 30 sec on/off swings 10x (math depends on you)......we then headed into a "stacker" regime - 30 sec on/off (from Will Williams bootcamp), however, I modified the exercises to goblet squats, cleans, halos, good mornings, swings, burpees.....not so nice as I was told.....We will do tomorrow, but I may modify - gonna sleep on it........Taught a small group at 7:30pm - first time kber's.....they did great! Hope to see them in class soon!!!! Stay warm....