Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Soooo Happy

In pj's all day - busted out cleaning, catching up, returning calls....love these kind of days when you really feel like you've crossed a lot off the list.....Headed into work at 5:15pm for my fun group - MaryLou showed up (guilted her from the salon), Sally and Pat - they all worked hard (complaining cuz they "Dewy" - LOL) with the bells and balls.....20 rolled in for class and Bob was up to the plate (with his DuPain Goddess Shirt)....Dar popped in to help and did great (she's back - looks great - did great - check out the bulletin board)....I thought I was going to DIE - I was a sweaty hog - attempting not to puke in front of my group.....4 months off from class SUCKS, but look out I have help and am BACK!!!!! I'm very excited!!!!! Bob did Super - proud of him (not happy with his new found gymboss, bossy power - damn timer).....