Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Happy Mama

My Goodness it's been nuts! Sorry I haven't blogged in awhile, but with The Holiday I can't seem to get back on track....this is also my last week of 3 nights as Molly is returning to work next week. It's been fun training different nights, but I'm ready to go back to two nights - a lot less hectic, especially since Bob has been out of town too much! An additional night doesn't seem like a lot on paper, but add 3 kids, 2 dogs and traveling husband which equates to tired Mama, dirty house, no clean underwear....need I say more!!!! Anyway, The Holiday weekend was great - pretty low key which was nice....Mr. Mike called in yesterday when he wasn't going to make it to class (thank you)....Kelli (caved and bought new kicks at Second Sole - green and white flashy comfy, tie things) and Christa did GREAT last night.....KB class outside tonight was rough - basics baby and lot's of swings, especially one handed with the belly slap - love that....Tom brought me his sausage tonight (sausage and Kraut - excellent cook) as Tina and he are taking the summer off - delicious - LOL....he's made nuts for me too and given me chocolate kisses - this training thing is pretty cool ...Full Plate tomorrow so you may not hear from me until Friday.....Bob laughs - WOW hon I don't know how you do it - your hours are just insane.....oh what does he know anyway cuz if Mama ain't happy nobody's happy.....