Thursday, May 22, 2008

Slow Day

Up at the crack of dawn to get kids ready for Mom's with Muffins at school....dropped Max off at 7:30am and headed to Heritage....very busy and fun (My kids ditched me to be with their friends so I said bye and left.....found out later they were upset - Sam even crying because they couldn't find me and said I didn't say goodbye....boys, men - they never hear us.....I would never do that)! I left to head into work, but Mr. Ken called and canceled at the last minute so I did banking and went to KMart (nothing else is open at 8:15am). I've always hated that store and still do, but I still managed to spend $$$$$ - that's never a problem! Had 8 in class at 9:15am.....warmed up with swings and again did participant choice - everyone was way too nice so I had to throw in bear crawls, push ups and few other exercises.....Mike, Stacey, Monica and Kim (3rd class) showed up at 10:30am....Monica was in rare form - Mr. Mike's face Red - we'll leave it at that (Ms. Kim wasn't sure what to think).....They all did a nice job and mixed TRX in very well! Amy, Aimee and Haley were all business at 12:30pm - TRX and KB....nice job! Impressive strength by all.....I am actually off tonight (YIPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEE) as Alex has a soccer game...Dar is covering now that Heather is done - thank you so much!!!! Bob has been out all week and will be home tonight - everyone very happy about that!!!!!