Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Beautiful Day

I was bummed I hit my alarm off this morning, but figured it was best as I'm starting a cold and feel like crap.....took it easy today and feel much better tonight.....I trained a new client at 8:15am - very sweet and did a SUPER job! She's trying to get back on track after a very long exercise free vacation.....proud of her for making the call, showing up and promising she'll be back - I'll keep you posted! A BEAUTIFUL day - outside without question....no newbies - both classes small and quaint = hard core work and attention to details! Poor Lisa got busted - told her friend she was going to a Tupperware party and had to cancel her hair appt when really she was coming to KB -her friend drove by and yelled out the window - oops....what are the chances....I told her to make it up to her by offering to pay for her to attend kb class - lol! Everyone worked very hard - so proud of not only your dedication to KB, but your form - outstanding.....we have some reeeallllyyyy strong chickies in Medina......Mr. Mike the girls missed you - all asked where you were - 25 burpees for not reporting in.....headed to VCS for work on the hair - they're remodeling and the place looks amazing! The new t-shirts by Sportsworld (our good friend Ameena) are really cool too - love the hair as usual.......completed homework and hit the road to round up boys for soccer practice in Cleveland.....Sam, Max and I had a picnic for dinner (I picked up a Southwest Salad fromMcdonald's - Hailey told me about and I'm hooked - they're great) while watching the boys practice - very fun.....We then explored the metro parks....Talked to Darlene on the way home (she got home from Denmark) - She passed (only one of 4 who passed their snatch test the first day) with flying colors......we're very proud of her - an amazing experience! Baths, showers, bed.....