Monday, May 12, 2008

Humbling....

So first let's back up (I apologize I've been MIA).....Last Thursday my classes and groups did great! We didn't have class Thursday night due to Open House at School and a Rangers soccer game (they won and Alex scored - beautiful shot from the left)! Friday morning we had the VCS group - all did great! Mary Kay brought her husband and Shannon joined us so Heather could have an hour break....very fun - all worked hard! I taught Saturday morning at 8am - fun, big group - lots of taping and belly aching with the hands....snatches, swings, squats and more - all timed! Dar taught at 9am and did FANTASTIC!!! We were outside for the first part and in for the second - she's a pro! I learned a lot - great to be back in class (yes I WAS DYING - quit laughing it's not funny)....We had soccer Saturday (it's our life)....Sunday we hit Church and then headed to Kalahari Waterpark in Sandusky....We joined Bob's family from Michigan.....I got to go to the Spa for some Mommy time while Bob and the kids hit the waterpark.....Max hated the water and screamed the entire time if put down - that was unexpected....this could potentially be a very LONG summer.....We had lots of good food, laughs....just nice to get away for a night!!!! Dar taught 5:30pm tonight and did great as usual - so nice to see Jim and Sue back - Jennifer too....I planned to take the class, but forgot I had 4 brand new moms coming - oops - soooo I trained them while Dar handled the veterans.....Bob jumped in and taught 6:30pm so I could train - nice to have Robin and Barb back - sort of wished I taught cuz I WAS DYING.....TGU's, swings, figure 8's, squat flip, clean and presses - oh my.....The Fur Ladies showed up - quiet tonight, but all worked very hard! One of them makes jewelry for fun and made me the most beautiful necklace with three green stones for Mother's Day - so very humbling......I had just a Great Mother's Day!!!!