Wednesday, May 21, 2008

HOT

AHHHHHHH....hump day - the cleaning, stay home, pay bills, attempt organization day....actually Max and I did get a lot done - cleaned, laundry, paperwork, played....stayed in pj's all day - so nice! Got a mini workout in, hopped in the shower (trust me you should be thankful for that), homework, dinner...work....Sally, Nancy and MaryLou kicked it in full gear with KB - Sally said she was a noodle and toast (12kg baby - nice)....14 rolled in for class - Chuck brand new and Mr. Todd came back (an hour early - eager for the excitement - thankful he came back yet again).....We did a "Student Choice" Class - they all either had a really bad day or I'm way too nice cuz they literally hammered each other from snatches to bear crawls to TGU's to MP's to Halo's to Windmills to the golf swing to straight arm pull overs to Good Mornings to throw downs to a high pull, clean, squat combo to push ups - Holy Balls....ended of course with planks and stretching oh my....Tom and Tina showed up and announced they're laying us off for the summer - didn't see that curve ball - ouch! They're so fun and will be missed.....so far I'm doing a pretty good job running the one on one clients away - my partners just keep shaking their heads - I am nice I think.....Ms. tie shoe showed up (white leather Nike's - silver swoosh - HOT).....She was a trooper - sore from Monday, but came back (so far I'm 2 for 2, however, she did pay ahead so I was pretty confident she wouldn't let me down)....Kelli did a nice job on her "crotch Swingers" as she calls them ie swings and appeared to be gaining confidence with TRX (only assured her 52.5 times it would not rip out of the wall per Mr. Pete AKA BBOM Handyman).....Many thanks to all of you who have posted reviews for me on dragondoor, especially Meredith this week - I really appreciate it!!!!