Friday, February 1, 2008

No School Today

I drug my butt out of bed at 5:30am to go to Molly's 6am class - I REALLY wanted to stay in bed, but was glad I made it in....we did some really tough things including 2 different circuits....Tammy makes me laugh, Emily says it how it is and Marcy is Marcy.....the roads weren't really too bad, but we soon found out the kiddos would be home for the day! I headed home, showered and prepared for the day...the boys were disagreeing by 9am and unhappy about the chore assignments - REALLY? What do you think Mom does all day - feet propped up eating bon bon's - they laughed and said that's what they would do -LOL! I had the VCS girls at 10:45am - very proud of Jeanie for coming back - she did awesome! Deb is so strong, Colleen is worried about the muffin top and Stacey the back fat - LOL....we had the place to ourselves so many trips down and back we made - see saw, swings, lunges....TRX bands - foam rollers - oh my.....Headed home for lunch, housework and phone calls....Alex had a soccer game at 6pm in Lodi and then Bob, my parents and I headed for Rabbits Foot for dinner and a Mona Vie meeting....This young dude from Florida, named Glen, flew up to present - WOW was he impressive.....a great speaker - very inspirational - learned a lot! This is Good Stuff - Mona Vie - tastes good and making a huge difference in many people's lives - it's hot....everyone should be on it without a doubt....If you want to feel great, have more energy, sleep better, lose weight and help fight against heart disease, cancer, diabetes, etc. you should really take the time to check this stuff out - Invest in your health/body, you owe it to yourself....Thank you Shellie for not only coming to the meeting, but for joining our Mona Vie Team - You are going to be great and I'm proud to be right there with you....