Thursday, February 28, 2008

True Motivation Comes From You

I really can't put into words how impressed I am with all of the kbers....It doesn't matter if you've been coming for months or it's your first class - everyone is so nice, supportive of one another and works hard....Dolores and Kathy were our first timers at 9:15am - both did great...Kathy is the proud mother of triplets - WOW! It was great to see Kate and Roseanne (who I kept calling Roxanne - seriously you're not in Maui anymore) who have both been MIA for sometime...Kelli x 2 did great and so did Darlene, Brigid, Mike, etc This is the first day in many weeks Pete and Phil let me down - better have good excuses guys.....We had several new faces in boomer bell - great to see Dana back for her 2nd class (nice work) and Lisa who has also been MIA....Several gals from spinning finally mustered up the courage to come over after their class at Tone and Tan (I've missed you guys as I haven't taught in a month) - way to go Sharon (hope your watch is ok - scratched it in class - jewelry and kettlebells do not go well together), Barb and Melissa....Gayle you ROCK - 6 classes in and already pushin the 16kg - NICE! Stacey hope you feel better....Sue's x 2 what can I say - love to have you both in class! My 12:30pm group is such a FUNnie group - they truly make me laugh....we're up to 6 buddies who constantly tease and egg each other on the entire hour - they do not hold back and are not afraid to call each other out - LOL! We started off nice and easy with some resist a ball lalala...kicked it in with ropes, sledge hammer and reformer circuit.....inch worm....100 swing ladder starting with the baby 10lb bell working up to the 20kg....back to the baallllll.......they hung in there strong, but I'm still trying to figure out how Haley blew a bubble while running on the reformer and continued to talk....Nice job to you all....Karyn gets the MVP for the hour - she never quit or complained and finished strong.....I wrapped up the day volunteering at school and then headed to the Doc with Sam and Max...Sam got home crying (he's been sick for 2 weeks and doesn't appear to be getting better) saying his belly and head hurt....when I picked up Max from the sitter she said he didn't feel well and was feeling warm - AAAHHHHH never a dull moment.....Sam has a sinus infection and Max Croup and an ear infection....off to Walgreens for Drugs (So thankful I was able to get into the Doc today - could have been a real nasty night).....This is why when my wonderful husband calls from the road (usually around 10pm or so) and asks how was your day I usually respond fine as I'm too exhausted to go into detail - LOL! An Angel named Dar dropped off a homemade pasta and meatball meal with garlic bread she just happened to whip up today - waiting for us as I wheeled in with two crying sick children - so very thoughtful and delicious- Thank you! Thank you to all of you who have already posted reviews on www.dragondoor.com for me - It means a lot that you would not only take the time, but your kind words humble me - thank you for motivating me to be the best I can be......