Monday, February 4, 2008

The Count Down

I was a bad girl - skipped 2 days of blogging!!!! Saturday was fun - excellent classes and great effort by all....I spent 1 1/2 hours on my hands and knees washing the black ugly dirty annoying mats - came in Monday to streaks - didn't think they could look worse? Who knew? Sunday was a nice family day - catching up on odds and ends - trying to prepare for the trip....We leave Thursday afternoon - can't believe it - very excited....Maui here we come!!!! Lisa was ditched by her group so I had her all to myself - she did awesome - called me names....By the way, she sells Creative Memories....sold so much this past year she and Gretchen are heading to Maui in April! Lisa showed me these amazing ditigal books you can create online - very nice and reasonable! We had a nice size class at 6:30pm - 5 brand new! Everyone did extremely well....Doug stopped in to pick up his collage by Sherry Brown! Doug you look great - so nice to see you!!!! Safe travels on your way back - we miss you. Thank you again for everything.....I had 4 new ladies at 7:30pm - they looked frightened too death and not happy to be there, but when it was over they all rang the bell with pride!!!! Excellent Work Ladies!!!! Weight Loss Challenge kicked off 2/1/08.....40 participants in total.....Grand Prize $400!!!! Will it be you??? What are you waiting for????