Tuesday, February 26, 2008

WHHAAAAAAA......

You know when you hit the alarm (at 5:30am) several times until you realize it's almost 7am....*%$# I guess I'm not working out and then you jump in the shower the kids are up - breakfast, lunches, get ready, bus, sitter....class at 9:15am......#@*& there's no school and you would have known at 6am, but you were drooling on your pillow soooo the kids aren't going to the bus stop and while they're jumping for joy.....*&^% now what????? Thankfully, the sitter down the street was able to come for the day - Thank you God! Headed in for classes - light, but to be expected with the weather - all did great! I had a hair appointment at VCS - I don't care if there is a tornado I DO NOT CANCEL the hair appointment - ever, especially after last week and the comments made......I pulled in and almost drove my minivan over Darlene - who knew it was BBOM day at VCS - so fun???? We looked sweet with our foils - HOT - funny cuz people pay us to get tortured and we pay stylists to do crazy stuff with tin foil!!! I left feeling on top of the world - things are turning around....I zoomed (on my doughnut in the snow storm - hair first - priorities) to Gateway Tire...they are damn good....they said it would be 45min for a new tire and of course I had to get two because yada yada yada no tred and I thought yea right as the waiting room was packed....45min on the dot (talk about service) they wheeled my kettlebel red beast around the corner - paid and on my way - Impressive....I got home and the kids were all good and the sitter in Tact - even better.....I had the night off from work and errands and sports and homework - PARTY - Things are looking up!!!! If you're reading this can you do me a HUGE favor and write a review on www.dragondoor.com for me (go to find instructors, scroll to bottom to RKC Instructors in the United States, click on my name, enter your email address and write)???? I will be hounding everyone in class starting tomorrow...the powers above (in kettlebell land) do review these and I only have two to date (thanks Greg and Molly)....I would really appreciate your help! I WILL NOT be turning the alarm off tomorrow....gotta kick it into high gear to make up for today!!!