Wednesday, June 11, 2008

No secrets

Spent the day with my Mom - very nice....headed to Vermillion for an annual fundraiser/luncheon....flew home - got the baby - kids - dinner - work!!!!! Numbers are low guys -come on - stop slackin and gettiup!!!! We did a nice little number from iron tamer again - it will be timed - there is breaks....it's basic but nasty full body no doubt....please EAT and HYDRATE! This weather is crazy and not always the best if you're not prepared.....K2's you make me laugh....You're working hard - breaks are less - talking/stalling a bit, but getting better.....nice job on the ball, TRX and with the bell - k no more potatoes......other K gettiup to class sister! Angie informed me tonight I'm #6 - oh yea - that ROCKS!!!! Keep the reviews coming www.dragondoor.com and click on my name.....Thank you!