Monday, June 30, 2008

Do Not Drink the Water....

I am so sorry I've been MIA - a little crazy....anyway, I'm finally letting you all know (for those of you who read my blog on a regular basis) I am 2 1/2 months pregnant...................yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee.........I am due in January with #4.....been a little on the icky side and needing toothpicks to keep the eyeballs propped, but otherwise am good......if you do not want to be knocked up do not drink the water....Molly had #4 in March, Heather is due any day with #4 and I'll be following up in January - who's next???? Bob is coming around to the idea (he wanted two kids - damn women) and the older boys are thrilled (Max will be in for a rude awakening)......sooooo I've not been overdosing on the cookies - the midsection is growing for a reason.....Thank you as always for all of your support and continuing to come to class/BBOM - it means more than you know.....also for all of the amazing reviews - humbling....gittiup and don't make me mad as I may either cry or scream at you (just kidding).....